June 13, 2006
- Delphinus: "I'm so disappointed - when I heard it on NPR I just said "F**k!" and turned off the radio." (my editing)
- rodeodance: "I thought I was phychologically prepared for this, but I am not. What a blow!"
- PCIntern: "Sissy doody crap...@#$^%$#^%$. That's all I have to say in the matter..."
- Totally Committed: "Well, if that doesn't suck out loud...ten ways to Sunday! I've been patient thinking these charges were coming down, and now -- N A D A . F*CK."
- alyce douglas: "I have my fingers crossed that this is not over. this just really rots. Rove is a snake, and a very arrogant one. Shit."
- SharonRB: "This was the news I woke up to this morning. Not a great way to start the day. Hubby came into the bathroom and said "Do you feel like you just got punched in the stomach?" I sure did. All that anticipation for nil. Well, maybe he's going after bigger fish -- if he gets Cheney all will be forgiven."
- Kajsa: "I Can't Stand It!! The Bush Administration gets away with everything. What a friggin wake-up call ! I wasn't prepared for this, either. Right now Virginia, there is no Santa Claus.
- Union Label: "That is so f**king wrong" (my editing)
Yes, the tears. They're so salty and delicious. Yessss!
Posted by: CT Bob at June 13, 2006 10:54 AM (rrLeE)
Posted by: Gary at June 13, 2006 01:23 PM (QoxB+)
Posted by: wordsmith at June 14, 2006 02:05 AM (nrGCx)
120 queries taking 0.0898 seconds, 229 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.