September 29, 2006
...The Donger need food!
September 25, 2006
- you take several days before you accept the premise that you are actually middle-aged before you agree to do this meme...
- you've learned to walk through your house while looking down to avoid stepping on stray lego pieces...
- you didn't even know that Saturday Night Live was still on the air...
- the only reason you've heard of the band Bowling For Soup is because you just love that song "1985"...
- when they card you for beer at the supermarket check-out, it makes your week.
September 24, 2006
September 22, 2006
And it's not even Lent.
Seems to me that this headline could just as easily have been reported in 1986, albeit in a different context.
September 18, 2006
Just too much good stuff out there today to post anything original.
h/t: the Llamas
Smile. It's Monday.
September 09, 2006
Robbo, you made my day.
September 02, 2006
Read the story.
Hmm....neither is still an accurate representation. I think this cartoonist got it right:
Hat tip to: The Educated Shoprat
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE! This just in:
Seeing as how I am as big a fan of Battlestar Galactica as skye and Gary are, I was shocked....shocked I tell you, to discover that skye's beloved photo of Lee Adama was photoshopped. *Gasp!*
The question is: Which is the before...and which is the after? The quality of photoshopping is so advanced now, it's soooo hard to tell the real photo from the phake...-er, fake.
123 queries taking 0.0993 seconds, 247 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.