October 28, 2005
In the meantime, here are some other interesting things happening on the web:
- Hugh Hewitt, who wrote a book about the growing influence of the Blogosphere in the world of media (and a pretty darn good one at that), writes an op-ed in - of all places - the NYT chiding his fellow Conservatives about the Miers nomination and withdrawal.
- The WaPo chronicles the disaster that was said nomination, revealing that it pretty much didn't have a prayer from the get-go.
- RealClearPolitics looks at the short list for a new nominee.
- Speculation is already buzzing that the pick will be Sam Alito or Michael Luttig.
- Speaking of picks, Jay Novacek picks the Giants over the Redskins this weekend. Will they win one for Well?
- Looks like Sulu is gay.
- And lastly, a women who hung herself was mistaken by neighbors as a Halloween decoration. You can't make this stuff up.
115 queries taking 0.0833 seconds, 239 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.