June 28, 2005
The Left is absolutely giddy over the high "disapproval" rates for George W. Bush, which CNN/USAToday is reporting as the lowest of his Presidency.
It's all fine and dandy to be reveling in what appears to be the American public joining in their Bush-hatred, but they lose sight of important points.
- It's CNN/USAToday. 'Nuff said.
- The sample: "The poll results were based on interviews from Friday to Sunday with 1,009 American adults." Probably people who've never even voted before, but I'll leave the fisking of the methodology to guys like BullDogPundit.
- Bush isn't running for anything.
- Bush has never governed by poll numbers or popularity of issues.
- The one issue where Bush was ranked higher than 50% was the one in which Democrats simply can't compete: "handling terrorism"
Liberals don't understand that you don't win elections by default. You have to give people something to vote for. If these numbers embolden Democrats to maintain their current obstructionism, I say "go for it".
119 queries taking 0.1151 seconds, 235 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.